WOW! That's great! Congratulations! As usual with Lindz - a creative way of announcing your news. We are very happy for you. We love you both.. er, ah... you three.
Lindz - How are you feeling? Enjoy your quiet, free time reading "What to expect when you are expecting". Even with pregnancy #4 I read that book. Love it! Take care of you and the little peanut!
Just a question, when is this blog going to be updated???? What are you guys up to--school, jobs, ???, how is Lindsey feeling, all that kind of stuff???
Great! You had me going, I had heard you kept it quiet while you know who didn't but I didn't think it was kept quiet that long. Congratulations anyway.
14 comments:
Okay so what exactly is this supposed to be? An announcement?
Ok, so is this a joke or are you trying to tell us something????
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
...I'm sure it will be a beautiful baby basketball. :-)
But honestly, this is exciting and we're happy for you two (or three, actually). When's the due date?
WOW! That's great! Congratulations! As usual with Lindz - a creative way of announcing your news. We are very happy for you. We love you both.. er, ah... you three.
Mom and Dad H.
How do I vote for a ball?
I think its going to be a baby goof ball.
Wow!! Congratulations you guys! How exciting. When are you due. This is a real announcement right? Or did I just get my leg pulled?
Gee showing so soon, last time I saw you you weren't showing yet.
Lindz - How are you feeling? Enjoy your quiet, free time reading "What to expect when you are expecting". Even with pregnancy #4 I read that book. Love it! Take care of you and the little peanut!
It looks just like you guys!
question about your family sticker...why is dave in a chef hat and a skirt?...;)
By the way, it March 8th as the current due date.
Just a question, when is this blog going to be updated???? What are you guys up to--school, jobs, ???, how is Lindsey feeling, all that kind of stuff???
Great! You had me going, I had heard you kept it quiet while you know who didn't but I didn't think it was kept quiet that long. Congratulations anyway.
Post a Comment