Last night Dave and I drove home from Tempe. Most of the time we're driving at night we play silly car games to keep us awake and talking. Last night we were making up our own Knock, Knock jokes.
(Note: Kids love Knock, Knock jokes. They are always telling me the most un-funny Knock, Knock jokes. It is because these are the easiest jokes to make up. You just simply fill in the blanks. Who cares if they don't make sense!) Anyway, I came up with a Knock, Knock joke that (I think) is actually funny! Here it is:
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Pat.
Pat who?
Pat the Bunny!
I don't know if it was the content of the joke or if it was just really late at night, but we kept repeating that joke over and over and cracking up because it.

I hope you enjoy my own original Knock, Knock joke. If nothing else, maybe your kids/cousins/nieces/nephews will like it.
8 comments:
you are so....Lindsey. I love your jokes, even if they don't make me laugh, you telling it does. Also, email your address so I can write to you.
love, me
NERD ALERT!!!!! hahahaha
I know you are all jealous of my joke telling skillz.
Last night (Halloween) Frankenstein's monster was making his rampage through Manchester. When Dr. Frankenstein caught up to him he asked, "Why are you so upset that you have feel you must destroy and kill everything?"
The monster replied, "I'm lonely, I don't have any friends."
Dr Frankenstein defended, "Well I'm your friend. In fact, I like you as much as all of my friends put together."
"Arrrgh!" snarled the monster. "It's because I AM all of your friends put together!"
I just saw that "Bunny Eats Lunch" is on your Favorite Book list. Oliver loves that book! He can even read it on his own. He'll flip through the pages and say "Om nom nom nom nom..."
I think it's dumb that blogger doesn't let you reply directly to someone's comment, so I will post this here so you definitely get it!
For the witch finger cookies, you just use a recipe like this one: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/spooky-witches-fingers/Detail.aspx
Just blanch the almonds beforehand and paint them with red food coloring, and dye the dough green at some point! They are really yummy on top of looking super gross.
A friend of mine at work was dating a man with a wooden leg. Things were going great until she got upset one evening and broke it off.
AWESOMMEEEEE!, Matthias. That was a good joke. I laughed. Aloud.
Post a Comment