For those of you who haven't seen my beautiful baby girl in a while, here's what she looks like today...
Sophie enjoyed being a choo-choo train for Halloween. Her costume was amazing. We even took her to Pennys to get some "professional" photos, but I wasn't very happy with the outcome.
Sophie is a silly girl that likes to do what her Mommy does.
She loves her Daddy. Daddy time is play time!
Sophie enjoyed being a choo-choo train for Halloween. Her costume was amazing. We even took her to Pennys to get some "professional" photos, but I wasn't very happy with the outcome.
Sophie is a silly girl that likes to do what her Mommy does.
She loves her Daddy. Daddy time is play time!
I don't have any news to update you on other than Sophie is learning lots every day. Oh- and we had a Binky Weaning Day. It failed. However, Sophie really likes to say "No more binky!" while wagging her finger. We've talked about it a lot, but it's easier to say than do!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We are excited to come and visit in January!
She is adorable! We are so excited to you guys :)
Dreadful weaning day!!! No matter what you are weaning it's always hard. I don't see why we don't just let the babies wean themselves... it would happen eventually, right?
What a sweetie! Of course she is my favorite granddaughter! (ok so she is my only granddaughter at this point but I still love her bunches)
Post a Comment