Thursday, December 16, 2010

And Now..... Some EXCITING News!!!!


After months and months and months and months of searching.... We have a job!!!! Dave's new job title is "Virtual Construction Engineer" (so he is now an architect turned engineer :). So we're moving North. Yay! We're very excited to begin some new adventures.

Here are some recent family photos. I just love how they turned out.


10 comments:

Jael said...

Lindsey, I am so so so so happy for you. What a wonderful Christmas present. :) When are you moving?!

John and Cherece said...

First off, congrats on the job. Although we will miss seeing you so often.
Second, what fun pictures of your family. I also really like the picture on the blog of Dave holding Sophie in the air. Totally cute. You have so many talents.

Jenna Robey said...

Super duper stinking cute!

Matthias said...

awww we love Sophie! Gorgeous family! So now that you have a job certainly you'll have some cash for a vacation in the near future ,right?

Matthias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthias said...

let me clarify, vacation to New England

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Ok, I know I said it on Facebook but I'm just so happy for you guys I'll say it again (and probably again tomorrow too) Congrats!

PK said...

We can't wait to have you guys up here closer to us! We have been jealous of Lindsey's family getting to see you every day. Although I bet they will be sad to have you up here, I'm sure they are happy Dave now has a job. Oh and we love the photos!

Joslin Family said...

Wait, why is one of the reactions 'Dave is hot'??? and why does it have the only votes? I think Lindsey voted more than once...

Congrats!

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

Congrats! Where are you guys moving?