This is my husband...
This is a Halloween picture from before we were dating in 2006.
You can see how lovingly I am grasping his arm.
Dave made a very handsome James Bond.
That was the year I won best costume as a nerd.
By the way, this picture is cutting out a cute girl that was on Dave's other arm.
A very special date. Some Winter Formal that we went to.

The day after we got engaged.

Some official engagement pics:


Our Wedding
August 11, 2007
You can see how lovingly I am grasping his arm.
Dave made a very handsome James Bond.
That was the year I won best costume as a nerd.
By the way, this picture is cutting out a cute girl that was on Dave's other arm.
A very special date. Some Winter Formal that we went to.
The day after we got engaged.

Some official engagement pics:


Our Wedding
August 11, 2007

It's no secret that I love Dave. He really makes me happy.
Here's why:
Here's why:
- He gives me back rubs! (I am always promising to give him back rubs...but I never actually do...)
- He is almost ALWAYS the first to say "Sorry" even if it's not his fault.
- He loves his family. That includes me, Sophie, his family, my family. Everyone! He's a GREAT dad, by the way.
- He helps with the chores.
- He still loves me even though I'm stinky. I will say no more on the matter.
- He encourages me in my interests. He's very supportive of everything I do.
- He likes to go to the mall with me.
- He is completely faithful and dedicated to me and to God.
- I could go on but I think Dave is going to catch me writing this any second! You get the idea...

5 comments:
Sorry I think my husband is better!
I like Dave too. If I had a husband, I'd want him to be like Dave. Or like me; I think I'm pretty cool too.
BTW Lindsey, around Christmas, we took a short stay-cation in the area and checked in at a fancy-ish hotel. As we entered into the foyer from the entryway, we had to push our way through a tightly-clustered group of about a dozen people who were talking animatedly. Some of the things we overheard them saying were, "...then I took his Queen with my bishop, my bishop!!" "But you should've seen my check mate. I did it in 5 moves!" "...remember that one time my Rook was on a total rampage!" and so forth. I mean these guys were total nuts! When we made it to the front desk, the hotel manager was there and apologized to us saying, "Please excuse them, they're here in town for the annual Chess Expo which is held here in our convention center." He then excused himself to chase the crowd away to unblock to entry way to the foyer. As her returned he said to us rather emphatically, "There's nothing I hate more than CHESS NUTS BOASTING IN AN OPEN FOYER!"
You moved??? When? And why is there no new house post for all the blogging world to see? Neat that you are by the temple... I'm so jealous!
lol, love the pictures!
Post a Comment