Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How We Do Conference

This is how we listened to General Conference last weekend...

Sorry that this picture is blurry. And I'm also embarrassed of the binky (we're having binky issues in our home), but I thought this was real cute.

If you're wondering about the box, here's an explanation: We're in a babysitting co-op (LOVE IT!) and one of the babysitters had all the kids watch a movie in a "Drive-In" with card board boxes. Sophie loved it so much that she keeps insisting in hanging out in this cardboard box.

6 comments:

Jenna Robey said...

Hey, I think I have that same monkey stuffed animal! Are his hands magnetic?

You have a cute kid with great taste in toys. (:

Lindsey said...

I think you gave it to me for my 8th or 9th birthday!! And I still have it. YOU are the one with the good taste in toys. :)

Jael said...

That is so cute.
Also, I love the Jenna/Lindsey convo going on. It made my heart smile.

theloulie said...

A few years ago when asking my son what he wanted for his birthday, the answer was a big box! That's all he wanted. Thanks to a friend who had just bought a fridge,he got what he wanted :)

I love the drive-in idea.

mydeserthome said...

I love the yellow chair!

HeatherC said...

Alex loved his box too! What a fantastic way to get 2-yr-olds to sit still.