Story on this song...
Once upon a time in High School at the Lunch Table someone (probably Brityn) begins singing a song starting with "There's a..." Lecia thought she was singing "There's a land that I heard of..."
(from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow") and I thought she was singing "There's a place for us"
(from the song "Somewhere"), but she was in fact singing Josh Groban's "Let Me Fall!" They all have a "There's a" part with the exact same interval! Hence, this Trio was born. And we've been singing it ever since.
3 comments:
You guys are DORKS...in the best way possible! And, Brityn-your voice is absolutely amazing (as always!).
The cinematography is superb.
Also, this makes me happy.
Also, will you please picasa (or something) ALL the GFR pictures and send me the link? I didn't take very many. :( But I am really really happy you posted some on facebook. Gracias.
You are funny. This is a response to your comment: I know, I am a terrible friend. But I have an aunt and uncle who also live in Phoenix, and we didn't visit them either. This was not a social trip, it was a get-away-and-do-nothing trip! So I am sorry. If we drive through Tucson I will make Paul stop in Mesa and use your potty.
Post a Comment