Check out these baby dividers I made!
| Not all the dividers are shown. I made a total of 6. |
These are baby clothes dividers that I made for my SIL baby shower. I got the idea at the Life with the Ellwoods blog.
I was pretty darn proud of myself since I don't consider myself a crafy person. Hooray!
And just for fun.... I have to say this is a beautiful song! Enjoy!
Commentary: Adele reminds me of Barbra Streisand (at least in this song) in that she makes you believe every word she's singing. We all know Barbra is the most amazing singer ever. Period. It's good to see some more goodness.
Let's give it up to Barbra and Adele for being awesome. Word.
5 comments:
Thank you for posting this video. Made me happy. Also, I am super proud of your burst of craftiness. Keep it up.
Yay! I love crafts and Adele. I think you show great promise as a craftsperson. ;)
Those are super cute! And, if those are for Becky, I'm slightly worried mine gift to her/Kingston won't be quite as cute...
And I love them sooo much!!! I can't wait to go get some hangers so we can actually use the closet!!!...I so might be stealing this idea for other closets...or people too!!!
Joanna-We will love anything you've made too ;)
They look great! Thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment