Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dave's Goatee

Dave is all prepared for Halloween to be Mr. Tony Stark (complete with one mega-hot girl always hanging around him). This is kinda amazing in our household because Dave has always been anti-facial hair. He even went to church with it (which may not sound so incredible, but it is if you know Dave).

I think he looks like a bad guy in a movie or that one guy on Star Trek (Dave says his name is Reiker?).

What think ye?
I think he really looks like the Star Trek guy here.

2 comments:

Jesse and Camry said...

I think it compliments him. But I have always been a fan of facial hair. Too bad my hubby can't grow anything : )

Megan said...

Not bad! Matthias will be so proud!

I think the only time I've seen Dave with facial hair is when he was so busy with school that he wasn't even sleeping.