Sunday, December 4, 2011

The month of November? Oh yes! I love that month.

Thanksgiving Activities:
We had a great day of Giving Thanks down in the Old Pueblo. I have always loved the month of November because it is sandwiched in between Halloween (love) and Christmas (really, really love) and not to mention it is my birthday month. And, of course, Thanksgiving.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, here's what happened on that eventful day:
 
Football.


 More Football.


Family Walk.
I love Arizona Thanksgivings. Where else can you spend the whole day outdoors with no jacket?
      

My Birthday!

Yes, I am a quarter of a century old! Hooray!
Check out what my sister, Laura, gave me:
1940's Opera Glasses! What an awesome and completely random gift!
Phantom of the Opera here I come! (That is, when they come to town next and if we ever have money again after our large purchase this month).


Another Sophie Moment
(Dave calls this pic Sophie's Dramatic Teenager Pose)


 So the other day Sophie and I are reading the Barney Opposite Book. We get to this page:

I ask Sophie pointing to the first picture, "What is this?" 
"Bath!" was her reply.
Then I point to Barney toweling off. "What is this one?"
"Cold!"
Yes, Sophie. The opposite of Bath is Cold.

No comments: