One night a couple of weeks ago I was trying to get myself back to the Land of Nod after waking up from a disturbing dream. I dreamt that Dave had an evil twin, and although now I cannot remember the details of the dream I know I was very disturbed because of it.
As I lay in bed, I had my hand curled up in a fist by my cheek (maybe that's how I slept while in my mother's womb--who knows?) and Dave was facing me sleeping soundly. I was getting very close to finally drifting off again, when very suddenly Dave grabs my fist and begins biting it as if my hand were an apple! In his sleep.
I was thoroughly freaked out at first, especially thinking about my Evil Twin dream that I had just dreamt. Dave woke up too when he found the foreign object in his mouth, and then we both laughed and laughed when we realized what had just happened. I asked Dave what he had just dreamt about. Dave told me he had to remove an Unknown Object from a map, and the most logical solution was to bite it off!
When I asked him the next day for more clarification on his dream, he had completely changed the story.
In other news....
Dave and I had a pseudo getaway (not to be confused with a ghettoway) last month. I got to tag along on Dave's work trip to San Antonio, Texas! I went shopping and sight seeing while Dave attended his BIMforum.
Here am I at the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Very Awesome. That's a baby in the chub, fyi.
And here is Dave. We ate at a Mexican place off of the Riverwalk. San Antonio is a lovely city that reminds me of Europe (or what I imagine what Europe looks like). We arrived during a week called Fiesta Week, where, you guessed it, they partied for a whole week. They had mariachi bands playing in boats down the river and a bunch of festivals all around. I totally recommend San Antonio if you're looking for a getaway.
Can I divulge a disappointment, though? One of the things I was excited about was having TV at the hotel (We don't watch TV. We have internet.) and watching HGTV. However, pretty much every time I tried to watch my beloved station the only thing that was on was Income Property--which is not my favorite! I guess we're not missing out with no TV reception.
The End. Have a nice day.
4 comments:
You should google search "lame pun coon". The results from Meme generator and the like gave me great material for about a week!
Cute little tiny baby bump! I look way further along than you, and I'm due after... no fair :(
So glad you got a nice vacation! Who watched Sophie? It must have been nice to be kid free!
Congratulations, I would like to continue being able to check in on the blog from time to time.
kabtucson@yahoo.com
I never would have thought of San Antonio as a vacation destination, but it doesn't look too bad! I'm glad you had fun. Also, I would like to be able to keep up on your blog glidingsquirrel@gmail.com
Post a Comment