Friday, October 5, 2012

Life en la casa


Know what she's watching? Yep. Kid History.

I'm so proud that she adopts all of my favorites as her own. 
Por ejemplo:
Kid History, Star Wars, Adele (I just realized that I don't know her last name!), taking pictures, the internet, IKEA, and chocolate chip cookies to name a few. 


Now I gotta work on Barbra Streisand, Gershwin, and BBC mini series (when she's older).
Most importantly Barbra Streisand.
But I at least got her to like this. It's a start.

And now, some quotes...

"It's okay, Daddy. Everything's going to be all bubbily."

"I'm going to go play the organizer." (referring to our keyboard)

Me: Are you going to get married?
Soph: No.
Me: What are you going to do?
Soph: I'll just do bubbles.
"Mommy, I can fit my arms around you." (after pregnancy)


SABRINA PHOTOS

This one says "I'm cute."

I'm cute.

I'm cute.

I have been trying to get into more of our family photos lately. The thing about being the mom is that you're usually the one behind the camera. Sophie doesn't mind taking a few shots of me, but sometimes I feel like I have to twist Dave's arm to get him behind the camera.
Thus, with the help of my tripod, I was able to get the following photos.

I was often floating out of the frame though.
I kinda like it.



1 comment:

Tina said...

I can't believe how much hair your baby has, I love it! (and I'm jealous haha) your little girls are the cutest! congrats on the addition to your family!