Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

 I have been saving this photo especially for my Halloween post!


This is when Sophie hit her head on our end table during Conference Weekend. As you can see there was a lot of blood. And a lot of screaming. The End.

Halloween has a very special place in my heart. I love dressing up. I love candy. 'Nuff said. I have won at least two costume contests in my life (very proud of the fact). But I also look forward to Halloween because it is the turning point in my mind where the weather really starts to cool off. Finally.

And so here are this year's Halloween photos....
These ones were taken a few days before Halloween.
My Pretty Princess:


And what Halloween is all about. Eating Delicious Yummy Things.


 Dave and Sabrina-Beena:

 

 Actual Trick-or-Treating

Dave managing the bowling booth at the Trunk or Treat
 
 
 CANDY!!!! 
The next morning Sophie categorized all her candies and counted the matched ones.
We now use the candy as rewards for "good deeds."

I was lame this year and didn't dress up but the day after I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "If only I had thought to wear the kind of clothes I walk around the house in!"

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Glad to see I have company in the wardrobe department! Someday I'll get back to my real clothes...

Matt and Lecia said...

Haha! love it! And the pictures of your kids are so cute!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I love your outfit!