1. Tongue Tie
I already went into details about that one here.
2. Other Deformities
Dave has a "gnarled" finger. Sabrina has a flat head.
When we went shopping for Christmas gifts we were looking at some cute owl puppets at Ikea to get for Sabrina. Dave picked up one and said smiling "We should get this one." I looked at it. The owl's head was crushed in on one side. Just like Sabrina's. I said no, and got an owl with a perfectly shaped head instead.
Her flat head has gotten significantly better the past couple of months.
3. Head Rubs
When I was dating Dave, I quickly learned that Dave purrs like kitten when his head massaged. Sabrina as well loves head rubs.
So it looks like it's just deformities and head rubs that these two have in common. That's okay. They're both pretty cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment