Check out our fancy dessert!
Fine dining by my standards!
Fine dining by my standards!
I didn't take any photos, but I did take a couple short video clips to capture the romance of the evening!
As we were getting our special dinner ready I remembered that I was going to put on some music to set the mood. I said, "Oh! I forgot! We need romantic music for our dinner."
Sophie responded, "Yeah! Like Star Wars!"
Sophie also really enjoyed our candlelit dinner. We turned off all the lights and Sophie thought that it was "just like the woods." After dinner we were cleaning up and Sophie said, "Okay. Let's turn on the light. Oh wait! Let's still live in the woods." It was a hit to say the least.
2 comments:
What a wonderful way to celebrate a day of love-with those you love the most, your husband and children. I wouldn't be surprised if Sophie asks for dinner in the woods again!
So fun! Maybe we will try this out. Don't you just love Valentines Day?
Post a Comment