Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Interview

Sophie's thoughts on her Dad

What do you like about Daddy?
When I play with him. I like to play Barbies with him.

What does Daddy look like?
He looks nice.

What does Daddy do at work?
He works on buildings.

What is Daddy's favorite show to watch?
He likes watching Star Trek. He likes watching it with me.

What does Daddy like to do?
Well, maybe he likes going to the park with me?

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Sometimes he takes me to the park.

Fill in the blank:
Daddy is: happy!

Daddy smells like: clean!

I love my Daddy because: he is nice.

*****

I often tell Dave that I'm the luckiest woman in the world, and a lot of people say stuff like that. But I really, really, really believe it. Every woman should be intensely jealous of me because I seriously have the best husband in the whole world. 

He gives me back massages and (my favorite) foot massages. He makes me laugh. He lets me get away with a lot! Is that even a good thing? I dunno....

Sophie and Sabrina are two lucky girls as well. Dave will take his girls to movies in the park, on ice cream dates, and trips to the Home Depot! 

He is my life saver at the end of the day when I am tired and when my patience is running thin. Dave will spend time with the girls and will have more compassion on them when I am losing mine.

You are awesome, Dave.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

Ben is also very patient with Russell when all my patience is gone at the end of the day. Maybe it is a Joslin thing.