I'm in love with Bear Lake. I actually didn't want to leave which is really unusual with me and vacations. Usually I am done with the "fun" of vacationing after two, maybe three days. But Bear Lake was so pretty. The weather was gorgeous. And it's pretty much impossible to take a bad photo because everywhere you look it's beautiful. It was great to chill and enjoy the natural beauty found there.

This was the first opportunity I've had of meeting Dave's extended family on his mom's side (excluding the grandparents). They were all very easy going and fun. I learned quite a lot of interesting things about the Duvall side of the family!
One evening, we went on a walk. This is just up the road from the house. We met a farmer.


Sophie had lots of fun with her cousins. I think the main activity that all the little kids kept gravitating to was the sticky ball game (pictured below). And then there was the beautiful beach, of course. You could wade into it for quite awhile before it got knee deep. Sabrina loved splashing in the water. And eating sand.
Dave and Sophie playing the catch-sticky ball thing while Uncle Mike carries Lowe and Caleb on his back. And that's Sammy on the ground.

Sophie, Lowe, Dave, and portions of Sammy's body.
Soph and Lowe.
Digging in the dirt with Caleb and Jakey.
Abram, Sabrina, and Rebecca chillin'.
We drove all the way up with Mike and Lori in their van and made a few little stops along the way. I was a little nervous about driving all the way up to North Utah with all those kids, but they did so well! Sophie, Caleb, and Jakey played together most of the time and occupied themselves with their Nooks. Sabrina did well too, though I have to admit that now she has a huge fit every time I try to wrangle her into her car seat to go to the grocery store!
Sabrina being so comfy. Just look at that little finger holding on to her binky!
Me and the girls in the Tabernacle in SLC. One of our stops was at Temple Square.
Salt Lake City Temple
Oh. And I have a hot husband. Want to see? Look at that smolder.







No comments:
Post a Comment