Sabrina, you are a very fun girl. Here are a few facts about yourself to prove it.
Anytime I sit to play at the piano, you touch my hands and say "peeze!" (please) and I know that to mean "Please play 'Phantom of the Opera' so I can dance around!" That is pretty much the only piano song I am aloud to play when you are in the house.
One of the first words out of your mouth was singing "Let it go!" over and over, especially right when you would wake up. Actually, you still do that every morning. Even now, when you hear Frozen's "Let It Go" on our Grooveshark playlist you have me put on Daddy's old superhero cape around your shoulders and run around singing "Let it go! Let it go!"--but only during the chorus. For the rest of the song, you just stand around waiting until the "good part" starts again. But my favorite part to hear you sing is the last big note Elsa holds out in "Let the storm rage ONNNNNN!!!" You love to sing that big note and it is always adorably off-key.
While we're talking about music, I need to mention a few more of your favorite children's songs. You love "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Hot Potato" from The Wiggles. Those always put you in a good mood.
Sabrina, you only have to wake up each morning, and your hair is perfectly styled and volumized. See?
You are not very good at swallowing your food. There have been several instances where I have laid you down in your crib shortly after lunch only to find your cheeks stuffed with half-chewed leftovers.
Some children explore objects by sticking them in their mouths (such as Sophie did), however you explore objects by throwing them. Specifically, at Mommy's head. In fact, you ALWAYS throw it right above my left eyebrow. You have really good aim, and it hurts. A lot.
If I happen to tell you "I'm going potty," you take that as an invitation for a bathroom party. I said those every words a few days ago and you responded with "Otay!! Potty!!!!" and ran down the hallway to the bathroom where you sat on the toilet fully dressed, threw TP in the bowl, then flushed it down saying "Bye, bye!"

1 comment:
She looks so big now!
Post a Comment