Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Fabulous Five

Today I clicked on the "Gal Pals" link on my blog.
Looking at photos of my friends brought back so many memories, but most of all it got me so excited to see these people in a few weeks!

So let's look at our friendship through the years, shall we?

 This is me in 5th grade. I played the French horn.
It is very apparent in this photo of how popular I was. 
Everybody wanted to be best friends with the girl in the oversized sweater that played French horn!

So, it was no surprise to anyone when I became best friends with two of the brainiest and most creative kids in school, Jael and Lecia.

Then I met Brityn (and Cameron).
I remember the first day I met these two.
We were in Primary at the Marana building, and I was impressed that they already had braces!

But our lives would never be the same when we met Nicole.
I mean, where else would we get the insider information on all things Frank Sinatra and Mafia?
(By the way, I totally credit this photo for launching my photography career.)

We were so awesome.
In fact, we were so cool that we made our own amazing movie and had a very fancy movie premier dinner.
If you read that last line in a sarcastic tone, then you read it correctly.


And then we said goodbye to our favorite friend/brother/crush/irksome-person, Cameron, as he left for his mission.
Lecia cried,
as usual.

Yet we continued to dance.
We even had our own exclusive dance party during Lecia's wedding reception.

I can't wait to see you guys!!
Nicole, I hope you've got a playlist all made out for us.



1 comment:

Jael said...

I love this, I love you, I can't wait to take more pictures and make more memories this year.