...back in March.
Sophie. You had a birthday. You turned 6. Your birthday was overshadowed a bit by Lauren's arrival to our family five days earlier. We didn't invite lots of friends over or have a piñata, but I took you to playgroup and told you that playing with your friends would be your party. You were okay with that. Later, we ate cake at home and Daddy took you to Build-A-Bear where you picked out Princess Celestia of My Little Pony.
You and Sabrina get along real well and together you have fun playing in Imagination Land. I love how you look out for your sisters and I hope you always continue to be good friends with them.
You are keeping the Tooth Fairy busy with all the teeth you are losing. Once, we thought the Tooth Fairy forgot to pick up your tooth, but then you told us that you forgot to put the tooth on your bed. She came that following night.
You love the game of UNO. You like to go clothes shopping with me (yay!) and pick out pretty dresses to wear. You love your friends, soccer, school, Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda, and swimming.
And we love you lots, Sophie!
1 comment:
She's a little lady. And a brunette! I hope 6 is a good year for Sophie.
Post a Comment