Friday, October 7, 2016

My Blurb Book Review



First of all...
SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of my kids' Christmas presents.
They love photo books almost as much as I do.
So, please don't tell them. :) Thanks.



So, Blurb. We've had a rocky relationship. I have made two books from them before, but I was generally unimpressed and I liked Mixbook so much more. However, Mixbook has a problem for me. It can't handle over 100 pages that well. Overtime, the binding ALWAYS breaks. And while Mixbook always was happy to replace my broken books, I didn't want to have to go through this every time.



So I returned to Blurb.



This time, they had a new upgraded paper option- Uncoated Proline Paper. I selected it. And I LOVE IT! It has made all the difference. As for binding, I don't see any weak spots that tend to hint to future problems.



Not only am I super happy how it turned out, but this book was much less expensive than Mixbook. Look for coupons on Facebook.

No comments: