
There's a river in Tucson!! Marana is actually working with the natural environment and added this beautiful river walk along the Santa Cruz. I believe that the water here is actually reclaimed water right now but the Santa Cruz gets very full during Monsoon months. Here is the relatively new library by the river...

This rear window of the library looks out toward the river. ♥ it.
I love that Marana is actually showing off the beauty of the desert. This doesn't happen much in Tucson. Instead, Tucson peeps just cement-up a perfectly decent wash and hope nobody tags it. Marana is really impressing me with all the natural beauty that they're trying to enhance -- not hide. You should see all the flowers they've planted along the roads. It's gorgeous.
2 comments:
That is gorgeous! Here there is always water in the rivers, and it's never reclaimed. :)
I was just playing soccer on the field tonight! :) It is a very beautiful area.
Post a Comment