Haha that is exactly what Blake does to me whenever I try to work out. I can't believe how fast they grow up! Sophie's hair is so cute in those pig tails.
Sophie is so cute! It seems like it has only been a month since you were pregnant with her, time flies, we miss you guys!
We miss Sophie too. Maybe you guys could come over this week or next! That would be so much fun. I will have to call
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha that is exactly what Blake does to me whenever I try to work out. I can't believe how fast they grow up! Sophie's hair is so cute in those pig tails.
Sophie is so cute! It seems like it has only been a month since you were pregnant with her, time flies, we miss you guys!
We miss Sophie too. Maybe you guys could come over this week or next! That would be so much fun. I will have to call
Post a Comment