Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Inception

Have you seen this movie?



Whoa. We scored free movie tickets and were able to watch this movie. It was an awesome experience.

"I was nervous the entire time," says Lindsey. "I give it 5 stars!" If you know Lindsey, she's not easily impressed when it comes to movies. "This was the best movie I saw in the theatres since The Lion King." (Okay maybe that's a slight exaggeration--but not by much.)

"Whoa" --Dave. "It gives a whole new meaning to interpreting dreams."

"Mommy!" says Sophie. Okay, she didn't see it, but that's what she says all the time.

What did you think about it?

2 comments:

Arizona Sun said...

I totally loved that movie too!!! best movie I have seen in a long time and I am a movie buff (self proclaimed)

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

I didn't see the movie but now I do! I got your message Lindsey 2 days later. We moved to Safford, we miss Tucson (mostly just our friends and shopping) but I have lot's of family here so I love it here too!