Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Get yo'self into that frame!

So I have come up with a resolution to get into my family pictures. If you're a mom and are like me then most of you're probably not in hardly any of the photos. This is why I have come up with a goal to take self portraits---especially with my kids. My tripod has become my best friend. (Side note: if you want to join me in my quest to take better pictures please join me in my 365project. I would seriously love some company.)

Another side note: These pictures are almost a direct copycat of the amazing Brooke Snow. Love her.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

I was seriously getting ready to do a post just like this (although your pictures are much better!). It's been an eye opener to look through scrapbooks for the girls and not see much of myself there. I know it will be important to them later to see pictures of them with Mom so I am trying so hard to remember to take them. Your pictures are all awesome!

Lindsey said...

Exactly Meagan! The past several months I've been noticing that my face rarely makes an appearance on this blog. I don't want my girls to look back at their pictures saying, "Why wasn't Mom ever at the zoo, birthdays, etc?"
I look forward to reading your post. I always love your pictures of your little girls!

Matt and Lecia said...

These pictures are beautiful!

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

I love that! Mom's need to be in the pictures too:) I'm going to try to do better about that. Your pictures are amazing. Love them.