That world map looks great! I bet it will spark some fun dinner conversations in the future. Each child in Miles' 2nd grade class had to give an oral presentation on a different country during the month of February and the things he was learning sparked lots of conversations at home. I wished we had had a globe or a map during those conversations!
2 comments:
That world map looks great! I bet it will spark some fun dinner conversations in the future. Each child in Miles' 2nd grade class had to give an oral presentation on a different country during the month of February and the things he was learning sparked lots of conversations at home. I wished we had had a globe or a map during those conversations!
Yes! We do use it a lot! It often comes in handy, like when we are talking about world events. Where is Syria, Ukraine, Malaysia.... ?
Post a Comment