Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Le Grand Canyon


We are working on becoming more spontaneous people. So we went to the Grand Canyon with Uncle Ben and Aunt Joanna. It was mucho hot. Poor Lauren (and everyone else) got a bit of a sunburn.




I flew over the Grand Canyon when I went to Utah a couple of months ago. Did you know it's really big? I mean, from the sky it is EXPANSIVE. I finally got it. The canyon is big.



Did you also know what every year, over 5 million people visit this place? I wonder if that is more than what Disneyland gets.




On our roundabout way home we stopped in a lovely forest outside of Flagstaff and wandered around for a bit. I could live in Flagstaff.


 


Then we found this cute little Pioneer Museum in Flagstaff. I recommend it. There were little pioneer homes you could walk through, a train to climb into, and a bunch of old stuff in the main building (which used to be the Flagstaff hospital).





Yay for spontaneous adventures!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks for coming with us!