Friday, June 17, 2011

Dave's post

So, every-so-often I actually do make a post to our blog. This time, it's simply because I haven't in a while, and we have some unchronicled Sophie fun:

This last Monday we were having a Family night, and we were trying to teach Sophie about patience. So Lindsey and I were role-playing to show her how to be patient, such as when Sophie wants milk. When Lindsey asked me for some milk, and I told her she would have to wait until we actually got some, Sophie jumped up and ran to get the milk for Mommy.

Several days earlier, Sophie's grandparents were visiting from Tucson, and we wanted to show them how Sophie can count to 10 (sort of - usually involves skipping several numbers, like 1, and going in the wrong order), so we started counting, and she runs to hide so we can play hide-and-seek.

Hopefully Lindsey will edit the stories and make them sound as entertaining as they actually were!

2 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

LOVE the picture; cute stories too. Nice job at blogging Dave!

Jesse and Camry said...

That is the most beautiful picture!